HR Services Health Check
Our HR Health Check is the perfect opportunity to establish how compliant your organisation is with current legislation and best practice, and to identify any changes you need to make to ensure compliance. Our expert HR team will provide a full report with recommendations and can offer assistance going forward if necessary.
What We Offer
- An expert HR Health Check to review how your organisation approaches the full employment life cycle, and to make recommendations in line with employment legislation and HR best practice.
- This includes reviewing employment documentation, processes and practices in relation to 3 key areas:
- Pre-Employment: Recruitment and induction
- During Employment: Policies and procedures, handling of key HR processes (e.g. absence, disciplinary, performance, grievance and annual leave) and employee benefits
- Post-Employment: Handling leavers and managing the exit of employees from the organisation
- Our approach to the HR Health Check includes:
- Meeting with key individuals in the organisation to understand your processes and practices
- Reviewing your approach to the full employment life cycle, including reviewing existing HR documentation, processes and practices
- Providing a report outlining all observations and recommendations
- The HR Health Check has been designed to give employers peace of mind that their employment practices are in line with employment legislation and current best practice, and to make key recommendations as to how to improve your current approach to handling the employment life cycle.
- The abolishment of tribunal fees in 2017 means employers need to navigate the ever growing employment red tape – this HR Health Check will highlight any risks in your current practices to avoid costly and time consuming tribunals.
- Our expert HR professionals will review your approach to the employment life cycle and give pragmatic advice to ensure a streamlined and efficient approach to handling employees
If you would like to find out more please contact French Duncan HR Services Director Louise McCosh by email to email@example.com or call 0141 221 2984.