Debt Recovery (FD Ross)
FD Ross is a division of French Duncan providing credit control and debt recovery services to clients. In the current financial climate where cash flow is critical, it is imperative that all businesses ensure that their debts are collected and collected timeously.
We can help you to achieve this objective by:
- Providing advice on issues about disputed invoices;
- Giving you information about your customers credit rating;
- Providing advice as to the most effective recovery procedures; and
- Undertaking the collection of debts on your behalf on no recovery no fee basis
Led by Margaret Fowlis, our team is experienced in credit control and debt recovery and can very quickly gain an understanding of your business and your terms of trade. We report to our clients by e-mail, phone and letter and all case notes are recorded on our bespoke system which allows us to keep our clients fully advised as to progress.
Our recent highlights include:
- FD Ross is helping a food supplier update its credit control manual and recovering several ’aged‘ debts on its behalf;
- Recovering substantial debt from a large organisation on behalf of clients within five days of instructions being received; and
- Recovering substantial debts on behalf of two clients from debtors in Aberdeen despite the debtor’s solicitors arguing that the debts were not due!
Combining vast experience with sensibility, sensitivity and an unrivalled track record, our team prides itself on the delivery of a dedicated hands-on service that achieves results. With access to an abundance of online credit information to provide clients with information on companies in the UK and abroad, the team is relentless in its efforts to secure debts on behalf of clients.