Xero is online accounting software for
small businesses that can be used to manage invoicing,
bank reconciliation, bookkeeping & more.
Benefits of using Xero include:
Cloud based software – no clunky hard drives,
scratched discs or software updates to contend with
- Very user-friendly and easy to use
- Login remotely from mobile phone, tablet/iPad and laptop
- Instant access to your financial information in real-time
- Multi-user access with set controls in place
- Discuss your financial information with your dedicated accountant live online
- Send sales invoices directly to customers via email in Xero
Receipt Bank helps small to medium-sized
businesses, sole traders, and individuals save valuable
hours by pulling information from receipts and invoices
quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
Advantages of Receipt Bank are:
- It’s quick and easy to send photos or documents to be processed
- Saves valuable time and money by eliminating repetition & human error
- No duplication or lost info as all data is saved securely to the cloud
- With Receipt Bank’s integration, your data can be sent easily into your Xero account
FD Reporting is an all-in-one reporting
and financial analysis tool for your business.
The software’s key strengths are:
- Bespoke reporting tool for measuring financial and non-financial data
- Monitor KPIs, targets and trends
- Industry benchmarking
- Instant online access to your account via the cloud
- Full integration with Xero
- Eliminate spreadsheets with FD Reporting’s interactive graphs and charts
- French Duncan set up your financial and non-financial reports so you don’t have to
- One to one discussion relating to your financials and French Duncan will provide expert advice
Can we help you?
In recent years the emergence of cloud accounting
software has enabled business owners to have a
better understanding of their business finances
on a real time basis. At French Duncan we have an in-depth
working knowledge of several cloud accounting packages,
including Xero, Receipt Bank and FD Reporting, which
are three of the main systems we use.
This experience enables us to support our clients by:
- Introducing them to the benefits of cloud accounting
- Assisting them with the set up and data transfer from existing bookkeeping systems
- Tailoring reports to benefit the business owners in their understanding of the business
- Providing support and training as required
We have highly trained staff across each of our five
offices that can offer support where needed, designed
around each client’s requirements. If you have any queries
about cloud accounting or would like to arrange a one to
one meeting to discuss how it could be of use to you please
contact Greg or Ian.
Partner & Head of Entrepreneurial Services
01786 451 745
Greg trained with Price Waterhouse in Glasgow.
He has experience at board level in an SME with institutional
investment and has successfully grown and developed a business
advisory practice through organic growth, merger and acquisition.
Greg joined French Duncan as a Partner following its merger with
Macfarlane Gray in 2012. He advises SME clients on all aspects of
business growth, with particular focus on the technology and construction
sectors and owner-managed businesses in general.
Director of Outsourced Accounting
0141 221 2984
Ian joined French Duncan in 2016 to develop an innovative accounting
service initially for the hospitality sector, which has since branched
in to other sectors such as care homes.
A fully qualified Chartered Accountant with over 20 years of
experience, Ian provides a tailored service, quickly identifying
individual requirements based on the type of business.
Entrepreneurial Services Manager
0141 221 2984
Neil joined French Duncan in 2016 bringing with him a specialism
in cloud accounting solutions. He has extensive experience in
providing clients with high quality, user-friendly management
reporting services and advice.
Managing one of French Duncan's Entrepreneurial Services Teams,
Neil works with clients to help create a smooth reporting process.
He also has a focus on helping identify opportunities to create efficiencies
in financial and operational functions.