01 December 2015
Did you know...
- Almost everyone who was born in the 1990s will live beyond 100 years old - and so will live in three centuries.
- More than half of the world’s population will not be using banks by 2030. Alternative means of managing money will be the norm.
- Wearable fitness devices that track our movement and vital statistics will be implanted in humans by 2020, and provide ongoing, real-time information about our health.
- Trade between emerging markets will grow faster than other forms of trade for the next 25 years. By 2050, trade between emerging markets will be larger than trade between established economies.
- About 25% of today’s workforce will lose their jobs to robots and algorithms in the next 15 years.
- About a third of the jobs that will be available for the young children entering school this year do not yet exist.
- People will go to Mars by 2030.
- Emerging markets are set to grow at between 5 and 15% for the next 25 years.
Emerging into a post-recessionary world many businesses are looking to diversify their offering, find innovative ways to go to market, explore new markets and respond to advances in modern technology. Exploiting these opportunities for profitable growth all require the support of talented people and an openness to change. However, the challenges that lie ahead should not be underestimated. Markets face constant disruption, new entrants and competitors, technology developing apace, man and machine having to find sustainable ways to work together and client demands and purchasing becoming ever more sophisticated.
So what will prepare you for the journey to 2020?
To find out more please email us.