FRS 102 Are you ready? - Stirling 12th November & 8th December
08 October 2015
FRS 102 for Non-charities
FRS 102, the new UK GAAP has been heralded as the BIGGEST change in financial reporting in a generation. With deadlines approaching it is important that you understand the issues and have a plan in place.
At our seminar on Tuesday 8th December we will cover:
- The key differences between FRS 102 and current UK GAAP
- Transition - the key decisions
- Business and tax implications
- The impact on your financial statements
This seminar will be held at Enterprise House, Springkerse Business Park, Stirling FK7 7UF. Refreshments will be served and registration is from 8.00am for a 8.30am start, until approximately 10.30am.
Speakers will be Paula Galloway, Audit Partner at French Duncan and Robert Barrie, Senior Tax Manager at French Duncan.
If you would like to attend please email Jen Wiseman at email@example.com or call on 0141 221 2984.
FRS 102 for Charities
It is important that charity trustees and senior management keep up to date with key changes and developments in this sector. This ensures that the leadership team has the knowledge and understanding to enable the charity to meet its objectives.
At our seminar on Thursday 12th November we covered:
- The new Charity SORP: the key changes and recent developments
- From OSCR to Webb Ellis: what OSCR inquiry reports and the sport of rugby can tell us about good charity governance
- Regulation changes to reinforce public confidence: a new focus on transparency and efficiency
Speakers were Tony Sinclair, Partner at French Duncan: Head of Charity and Not-for-profit sector and Alan Eccles, Partner at Brodies: Charities and Third Sector.